This platform provides you the opportunity to learn about child safeguarding in European football, as well as connect and engage with other users interested in this field.
As a non-registered user, you have access to news, the resources in the library, the UEFA child safeguarding toolkit and open webinars.
By creating an account, you will additionally have access to:
- Four UEFA online courses on the topic of child safeguarding in football. Certificates are provided to all registered users who complete the online courses (one certificate per course);
- A forum to discuss and exchange with other members
- Some UEFA webinars
- UEFA and Tdh newsletters on child safeguarding in football.
If you’re a staff of UEFA or a national association, please register with your professional email address. This will allow UEFA to better understand the interest of national associations in the platform and its resources, and give you full access to all e-learning features:
- All UEFA webinars
- A network of connections with colleagues from other national football associations to exchange on practical experience and best practices
- The option to set up and follow thematic groups tackling more sensitive issues